[TR] Does anyone have this TR6 hardtop part?

Lanoway, Brian Brian_Lanoway at standardaero.com
Tue Jan 8 12:09:42 MST 2008

I'm in the process of restoring a factory hardtop for my TR6 and find
that I'm missing the middle 'listing rail' - this is the middle rod that
holds up the headliner on inside the hardtop.

I could make one but it would be easier to find an original replacement.
Does anyone have a spare middle 'listing rail' - or know where I could
obtain one?   I have by the way already tried all the usual US and UK
suppliers to no avail - so this would likely have to be a garage or
wrecker find.

Thanks in advance.  Happy New Year by the way to all the great and
helpful members on this list!

Cheers,
Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6