[TR] alignment, you dodo!

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jan 7 17:57:08 MST 2008

Alignment is alignment regardless of the tires you are running, set it to
spec as I don't think you have significantly tinker with your stock front
end set-up.

IMHO on the rod length is to get you to a beginning point with both tie-rod
ends at equal lengths to make it drivable to a shop for a professional
alignment job.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"I love it, she hates it... the car, of course!"