[TR] TR3 fuel gauge

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 16:48:41 MST 2008

Hmmm...  If we're using the TR coathanger tool to put test the float in a gas tank, the question is, do we need to "coat" the hanger with anything?

Oh, silly me.  We should just use a water jacket.

Heh heh on a Friday night in sub zero North East where the freezing cold leaves no other entertainment than ridiculous puns to patient enthusiasts.

Terry ('59 TR3A set to bed for the winter like a peevish teen.)
New Hampshire

From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>