[TR] Latest News on Triumph Trans-AmeriCa Charity Drive 2009

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 4 16:08:04 MST 2008

Hi, Listers

At long last we appear to have a route mapped out for the Great Triumph Odyssey in 2009 which you'll
find by clicking here www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk. We've also got a pattern of the rallyboard as
well to whet the appetites of those who may want to take part? Click on ROUTE when you reach the
site home page.

There's a lot more info to impart about the route itself and I hope to be adding this in the next 48
hours or so. I hope you'll forgive me if that deadline slips a bit - 'cos I'm a bit tense this
weekend. Reason is my first grandson is due by Monday and everything is a bit "adjacent" if you get
my meaning?

Cheers, Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation