[TR] Nissongers

Joe Burlein supertr6 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 08:29:35 MST 2008

Maybe, maybe not.  I have no clue what her overhead is on them.
However, the point is that she is willing to make things right. I've
found most businesses could care less (see below!).  She has a customer
for life in me now.  And if I can point someone else to her to help her
business, I will every time!