[TR] Nissongers

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 06:52:16 MST 2008

Margaret has had an awful time with the dealers on this one. As I  understand
it, all the cables come from one source, and they are all wrong.  (This is as
of a couple of years ago)
She has tried to get the manufacturer to correct the mistake and has
personally contacted all the parts suppliers. They have expressed little  interest in
the problem solution, except one supplier told her she shouldn't  complain
because it was it was good for her business. On my Jaguar at least, the  speedo
section is very careful about specifying NMT than 3/8 cable protruding  into
the speedo case. She doesn't like to have unhappy customers but she lost  money
on your speedo repair I'm sure.
Mike Moore