[TR] what car?

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 3 19:05:44 MST 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008 08:08 pm, Joe Curry wrote:
> The tank is indeed a brass expansion tank.  It was fitted only on Mk1 Spits
> (62-64) and removed for the Mk2's.  The same tanks were also fitted on some
> Vitesse and perhaps Herald models (I'm rather fuzzy on those but am quite
> sure someone will chime in with a correction.)
>
> The carbs are 1.25" SUs
>
> Joe C.

Thanks Joe.

Wow I was almost right on both questions.

Now all I need to find is a new game show: "Whats that Triumph Part" on the
same line as that old show "What My Line" or am I showing my age.

Fred,

I was about to send you a reply saying that that tank above the carbs sure
looks like a radiator tank but Joe beat me to the punch.

Thanks for letting me keep my fingers warm by typing.

I know you are not freezing Joe but it is sure cold up here!

Bob