[TR] [6pack] Tranny Tunnel

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 07:23:15 MST 2008

Stan,

I did a test fitting to see how long the bolts needed to be so they stuck up
just enough so that I could slip the nut on the bolt without leaving the bolt
sticking up too far.B  I think I also used a couple different sized bolts
since there were a couple places where a little extra length made it easier to
install.B  And yes, once the jute and carpet were back in place you couldnt
see the difference.B  The bolts are right next to the tunnel anyways, right
where it rises up so they dont stick out where anyone would step on them or
otherwise contact them under the carpet unless they were really trying.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108