[TR] Gauges

Corey Sherman cm.sherman at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 18:43:00 MST 2008

Actually, they are in Mamaroneck, New York, towards Connecticut, not Long
Island... up Interstate 95. I dropped my gauges off in person. The Fuel
gauge was $105 and the Temp gauge $120. Well worth it... glad to sent
pictures on request. I was planning to do a little write-up on their shop
for the 6-pack newsletter. Seems like there's interest.

I know there are lots of shops that can do the work, but I stand by them for
now. O'course NFI,

Corey Sherman

http://www.nisonger.com
Nisonger Instruments