[TR] Gauges

Dave Willner dwillner at ptd.net
Wed Jan 2 13:00:50 MST 2008

Bill,

I've heard great things about a company called Nisongers, in New York.
http://www.nisonger.com/instrument-rebuilding.htm I was quoted around
$150.00 for my BSA's old Smith's speedo, not real cheap, but the quality of
the "afters" looks better then new. NFI...

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 MGB BRG