[TR] Gauges

bill beecher bill_beecher at flash.net
Wed Jan 2 12:43:11 MST 2008

Hello List and Happy New Year!

Can anyone recommend a reputable place to send all of my gauges(Speedo,
Tach, Amp, Temp, Fuel & Oil Press) for full restoration?  I had one
recommend, and I am sure they would do a good job, but they tell me they are
at least 18mos backlogged, I was hoping for 3-4 months.

Does anyone know anything about Speedometer Plus in L.A.?

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"I love it, she hates it... the car, of course!"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM