[TR] Pertronix and wipers

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Jan 2 10:07:52 MST 2008

John --

FWIW, I have 2 sets of wiper blades.  One is (what I think is) the original
style with sort of layers of rubber forming the blade, the other is a modern
style molded blade.  The former resides on the car most of the time, the
latter gets put on if rain is expected.  This also keeps the 'rain' blades
fresh as the wipers tend to take a set when left resting against the
windscreen and in the sun for long periods of time.

I realize you live where it rains more than 5 or 6 times a year so perhaps
this is not as practical.

Geo