[TR] Flywheel Lightening

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Wed Jan 2 06:33:06 MST 2008

There's no magical number that makes things ok for street, or bad for street
use.  Mostly it's the driver.  If you can handle an engine that's a bit more
easily stalled, requiring you to slightly rev it higher and slip the clutch
just a touch longer, you'll be fine with a light flywheel.  If you can't do
that, then you may not want a light flywheel.