[TR] Shoulder belts for TR4A

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 18:46:43 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/1/2008 6:48:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com writes:

A few  years ago there was thread about this.  I was putting belts in my  TR3B
at the time and went from with shoulder strap to without.

I  noticed my Miata, I'm using as a daily driver, has the shoulder  strap
attached below my shoulder.  I do not see how you could do  anything else in a
convertible.

==AM==
One does tend to sit pretty low in a convertible. Unless you're extremely
tall (especially from the waist up), it shouldn't be that difficult to locate
the shoulder belt mount high enough on the wheel arch to be at or above
shoulder  height.

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)