[TR] TR3 front apron

Mike Denman mikedenman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 29 10:57:13 MST 2008

Get some of the 2 inch wide blue painters removable masking tape and
tape the areas on both sides of the chrome molding. This will keep the
tabs from scratching the paint during removal and installation. The
Blue masking tape protects the paint and is easy to remove... don't
use regular masking tape since it can be very difficult to remove if
left on the paint for very long.

Mike Denman