[TR] Fuel gauge Q

John Gillis jgillis at tcd.ie
Thu Feb 28 11:35:18 MST 2008

Hi all quick one, just got my new tank sender unit from the States,
want to wire up to my rebuilt fuel gauge, my gauge has no indication
at the terminals as to which is T and which is B. Can someone tell me
looking at the back of the instrument which wire goes to the left
terminal and which to the right, or maybe which terminal on the full
side and which on the empty side. Is it possible for these instruments
to read backwards. I plan to test the sender and gauge before fitting
the former to the tank.
Thanks in advance
John