[TR] Another Brake Assembly Question

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Feb 25 18:01:40 MST 2008

I've got the Trailing Arms, Springs and Shocks all installed. Next is
installing the hubs and rear brakes. My question is........can I assemble
all the rear brake components (cylinder, locking plates, handbrake lever,
adjuster, shoes etc) on the back plate and then attach it all to the
trailing arm/rear hub? It seems like it would be easier to re-assembly
everything on a workbench.

Thanks

Bob

Bob Danielson