[TR] Lighter

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 11:44:49 MST 2008

My wife and I have a '72 TR6 that is a past VTR/6Pack Champion and has the
lighter that you are talking about.  It is on the passenger side under the
"glove box".  It has the factory wiring color (white with red as best as I
recall) and, as best as I can recall, have never had a deduction for it.   Maybe
Darrell Floyd will weigh in on this.

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs
TS45355L  O
CC82030U O
Cell: 918-625-6798

In a message dated 2/22/2008 8:11:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,