[TR] Lighter

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Thu Feb 21 17:35:40 MST 2008

>  I fashioned a masonite mount
> > to isolate it.
>
> Also don't forget to add a fuse !

A few years ago I added a lighter plug to the GT6.  Curiously (or
not), the Spitfire had a factory-installed lighter, the GT6 did not.
The one I used had a black, all plastic mount and two wires which
could be hooked up either + or - ground.  Plus it had a little flip-
up cover.  Cost just a few bucks, probably came from some place like
Autozone.  It won't satisfy the originality judges though because it
can be seen.

The result was disappointing though.  The GT6 still feels as heavy as
it did before.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com