[TR] Lighter

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Thu Feb 21 16:22:18 MST 2008

I added a 'lighter' (no lighter, just a no-smoking dummy plug) as a power
socket in both TRs.  I used the typical FLAPS version that costs way less
than $25 and is discreetly mounted somewhere under the dash and above the
accelerator pedal.

Just be sure that if you do this on a positive gorund car that the case of
the socket is not grounded and that you get it wired up for the polarity
many accessories are expecting.  I fashioned a masonite mount to isolate it.

Geo