[TR] time to convert to neg. ground

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 16:37:13 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/19/2008 11:43:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

>     Now that I know that the engine works wouldn't  now be the
> right time to
> convert to neg. ground??

I  guess that depends on your goals, Paul.  My goal would be to get it on  the
street and drive it ASAP; which means I'd leave the negative  ground
conversion for later.  But that's just me.

Randall

I agree with Randall. I'd keep it simple. Converting to positive  ground  can
be done later. You are going to likely run into low battery at  some point,
and your Pertronix won't work on a low battery so I hear. I'd get  everything
tip-top sorted out, then convert it if it were me.

Mike Moore

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)