[TR] British Columbia Triumph Registry Pledges $100

Allan Reich areich at telus.net
Thu Feb 14 10:09:51 MST 2008

The British Columbia Triumph Registry met last night and was excited
about the John Macartney Trans-AmeriCan tour and have agreed to pledge
$100 to the project.
They have appointed me as the Vancouver contact and I am ready to work
with John on setting up the Canadian part of the charity pledge. There
is a lot of work to select and register the charity and I would like to
work with the Canadian contingent to get that set up (I am assuming it
is not yet set).
We are excited about that weekend of September 19th and 20th 2009 and
will try to make John's "Left Turn" a memorable and successful event in
Beautiful British Columbia and Vancouver (home of the 2010 Winter
Olympics - February 2010).

Allan Reich
1960 TR3A - TS65713L (with added O)