[TR] Front apron woes

Doug Hamilton douglasehamilton at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 14 09:43:44 MST 2008

Dave,
I have a fiberglass Smith Deacon(sp) front apron for a TR3. The fit and
overall shape of it is much better than the steel one a friend of mine
bought for $2k about 5 years ago from one of the Big 3. My friend never
used the new part on his restoration because his body man said it needed
more work to fit it to the car than to fix the damage to the original.
I can send you pictures of the fiberglass apron if you like it's not
installed at the moment.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet