[TR] Front apron woes

David Ljung Madison team.net at daveola.com
Wed Feb 13 18:56:26 MST 2008

==AM==
> With the bumper overriders bent back that far, chances are there could
> be some damage to inner fenders.

The inner fenders are pushed back about an inch each (they are not
bolted to the apron at the bottom (at least not anymore)  I wonder
if these missing bolts explain why there is so much damage considering
that the accident was at a fairly low speed.  The inner fenders don't
look otherwise damaged (in terms of dents and whatnot), so I'm hoping
they can just be pulled forward again.

I'm actually surprised to see that the overriders are merely attached
to the fenders and not the frame (except via the bumper).  Considering
how low the car is, that seems a recipe for disaster.

Dave