[TR] Jon Macartney Charitable Trust Donations update

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 21:11:54 MST 2008

Hello, all.

Worked a lot on this project this weekend, and we have resolved a few things.

http://www.ranteer.com/misc2

we have a location to send money to:
Sumton Network Services
3767 Forest Lane
Suite 124-335
Dallas, TX 75244-7100

This is my company which has graciously agreed to provide a safe location
where the money can be mailed.

We also have an entity to make it out to:

Red River Triumph Club

the intention of the trust is to provide a tax receipt to each of you.  we
(the red river triumph club) are a not for profit but are not a qualified tax
deductible charity.  we are going to hold the money, account for every penny,
and then, upon the approval of jonmac, forward the money to the purchasing
organization/individuals.  any residual will be used for the restoration.

This isn't perfect, but will get us going for now.  When i started this on
Friday i had no idea it would be this successful!  So let's take the momentum
and move forward.

any questions or comments feel free to email me.  I apologize for the legaleze
on the website but i was told to put it there.

thanks!

Oliver