[TR] fuse rating

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 18:37:20 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/3/2008 9:20:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
yellowtr at adelphia.net writes:

Does  anyone know the fuse rating for a 12v Triumph AM radio that came with
the
TR4 model?

I have installed an inline fuse but only had the std 25  and 50 amp lucas
fuses
to use.

I am guessing maybe 5  amp?

==AM==
Too cold to run out and check, but 5 amp is what I remember...and a very
short (length) fuse at that to fit the original inline holder.

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

48)