[TR] $3,300

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 2 01:39:20 MST 2008

> We are SO close!!!!
I have wondered for a long time why I am so "proud" to own a "Triumph Sports
Car", well tonight a group of owners came together for a very good cause and
filled a "Dream Come True" for a bunch of very sick and injured Canadian and
American Servicemen, gosh, I'm so "PROUD" my tiny LBC stands amongst so many
giants. I'm so "Proud" of each and everyone of you, I think the next move
might be "WE WILL GET THE JOB DONE". From the bottom of my Heart, "THANKS
LBC'ers"        "FT"