[TR] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive - DONATIONS TO BUY STAG

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 1 17:09:42 MST 2008

You guys are absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really can't thank you enough for rallying round so soon, so quickly - and so generously.

Could this be a bit of bit of AmeriCan versus British competition? The UK Spitfire that's being
raffled in the UK and Ireland only, came into our custodianship today - and I've already added it to
Joe Curry's international database. This is a MINT Spitfire and whoever wins it in September 2009
will have one helluva car. There are a few pix on the event website www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
but I'll be putting up a presentation of a further 20 odd pix I took of it a week ago.

Cheers, Jonmac