[TR] pheonix area british car "stuff"?

Marty marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 21:38:06 MST 2008

Yes, plenty of us drive Triumphs in Phoenix! Joe gave you the link to our
web site. In the newsletter online will have a list events. When are you
arriving? We are having a tech session 1/11 to install the Ratco throttle
linkage kits a bunch of us bought. The club's Jan meeting is a election
brunch but you are welcome to crash and the next club meeting will be the
second Tuesday in Feb, we'd love to see you there!

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U
http://www.triumphowners.com/798