[TR] Stuff

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Wed Dec 31 07:55:20 MST 2008

Mike Coe wrote:
> Hi Teriann:
> My friend tells me that he has three of the hardtops at his home on
> Vancouver Island; for which he paid little more than $ 100.00 Cnd. So you
> may have a problem selling yours at $ 100.00 US.
> Cheers
> Mike

For $100 or less it would be easier for me just to bend the TR3 hard top
so it will fit the back of my Land Rover and drop it off at the local
recycler next time I'm driving past.  I can do that on my own schedule.

I had no idea that TR3A factory hard tops were so common.

I'll probably do that to my spare TR3 overdrive gearbox and the TR3 lug
wrench.  When you are trying to move a household on a short notice, just
shedding bulk of stuff to be moved can be very important.

Teriann