[TR] TA Repair Jig

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Dec 30 20:58:03 MST 2008

OK guys..... for those of you who wanted the TA repair jig, I did one side
today with no problems at all. It was a very simple repair using the jig and
the results are "spot on". Some of you were worried about there being enough
"meat" in the TAs to take the drilling and tapping and I can say that
there's no evidence of anything breaking through. I told Rick to ship the
units he has sold, so drop him an email to check on yours. It's well worth
the $60 introductory price ..........or split it with friends or your local
club. Oh yea.... here's where I wrote it all up
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/TAJig.htm ..... no navigation buttons yet but
there's links at the bottom of each page.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection