[TR] No More Clunking

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Dec 29 06:08:55 MST 2008

Doug,
That's good to hear. Since installing the Nissan dif last winter, all new
u-joints and cleaning and repacking my old axles, I fought a clunk all year.
I've now got Goodparts' CVJs and upgraded hubs waiting to be installed. I
hope I get the same results that you did!

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
Running with TBI, Toyota 5 speed &