[TR] TR6 Seat Kit Question

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 18:16:49 MST 2008

Happy Holidays Listers!!!!

Spent an enjoyable Christmas break in NC visiting family and working on my
sister in laws new 72 MGB project car with my brother and nephew. Lots of fun
pulling the front suspension off for a rebuild.

Now on to my 75 TR6 current project.  Looking to rebuild a set of 70-72 bucket
seats to put in my 75.  The differences in prices for a seat kit and foam kit
vary widely between Prestige, The Roadster Factory, Moss and Victoria British.
I prefer to give TRF business, but they are the highest by far, even with the
current discount.   Any recommendations on quality differences between these
suppliers?

Many thanks in advance!
Jim Henningsen
Maitland, FL (80 and sunny - sorry)