[TR] Anti-run on valve TR6

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 10:31:41 MST 2008

Jeffery,

I believe the 'anti run on' valve allows the throttle to close completely when
the ignition is turned off, thus shutting off any air through the carburetors
that might allow the engine to 'diesel' or run on. If your car never runs on or
diesels after shut down, (especially prevalent when these engines are hot!) then
there is no reason to keep the valve.

Jim
Jim Bauder
480-309-9525