[TR] TR3 hard top FS

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Tue Dec 23 21:18:21 MST 2008

The county decided that there are too many houses on the property I live
on (10 acres, 5 residences on property zoned one residence per 10
acres).  As A result I'm dealing with a 60 day county mandated eviction.
I'm packing stuff & trying to sell some stuff go get moving money.

Here's some stuff up for sale:

- Factory steel TR3 hard top $300.  This is the steel top with the
stainless steel door trip parts.  It needs new seals and rear window.
It needs to be stripped, dipped or media blasted (its been stored in a
leaky shed) and there is a  3 inch wide, about an inch high section
along the bottom that  needs to be cut out and new metal welded in
because of rust.

The hard top is located between Santa Cruz, Monterey & Salinas California.

-  Factory lug wrench $25

- Factory overdrive switch (not aftermarket).  Needs repainting $20

I have a 4X5 colour dark room for sale including Saunders enlarger,
Illford Illfachrome printer & more.  Also studio lighting, light boxes,
stand alone light table & more.  Also my backup Pentax 67 medium format
camera  Inquire if interested.

Teriann
www.tjwakeman.net/TR/index.htm