[TR] Funniest TR4 clip on YouTube

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 21:06:43 MST 2008

That's how you get after about the 638th mile of a 700 mile day on the
road...such as traveling to VTR (Richmond 2004).  I'll never do that many
miles again.  I think I did some similar ranting and in that same German
sounding accent as the guy on youtube.  Must have been my Hessian roots coming
out.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)