[TR] Christmas Greetings

Mike Coe coefront at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 23 13:02:45 MST 2008

Regarding Christmas greetings. No matter how terrible a Christmas this year
has struck people economic wise (myself now retired and subject to a sever
drop in income from my retirement funds), we must look to health as being
the most important thing. Without it we go no where. And as to inexpensive
entertainment, I'm using my house far more than ever before (after all it's
a monthly cost I'm to this date able to afford, so why not!); and far more
excursing by using the walks in the parks around the neighbourhood. And
thank heavens my TR is paid for: as I'm positive I couldn't afford to buy
one today. But....so it's driven only occasionally because of economics!, I
still have tons of fun fiddling about the car. Plus there's the additional
exercise I get from crawling around and in it! The moral: stay healthy
everyone, to look forward to economic improvement over the coming years.
Heath will afford that. And to all who're still having lots of
difficulties....I wish I was a philanthropist! But to all a Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year. Mike. coefront at shaw.ca. TR8