[TR] Greetings one and all

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Tue Dec 23 12:33:11 MST 2008

Hello all
  With the fervent hope that you and yours will enjoy at the very
least, a quiet time of reflection and cameraderie, I send you
greetings of the season. Whatever you celebrate, may you find joy in
the little pleasures of family, friends and community, including and
especially this one.

Today has been one of reflection for I have just  become aware of an
organization that facilitates, on a  person to person basis, micro
loans to small entrepreneurs around the world. If, like me, you are
weary of the over consumption that typifies this season and would
like to cycle a small amount of money through many hands thereby
changing many lives, please have a look at:

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/uganda601/video_index.html
and

  www.kiva.org   .

Go in peace,  stay in peace      (African parting sentiment.)