[TR] drill bits

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 20:17:10 MST 2008

If there is one item where "You get what you pay for" applies, it is drill
bits.  There are a number of good brands on the market but even some of the
good brands offer a variety of different qualities of bits.

As a rule, if the set is low priced, you probably won't get much use from
them.  Just read the advertising print for things that say "long lasting",
"hardened" or "Titanium" among other things that would lead one to believe
that they are top quality.

The last set I got was a DeWalt brand from Sears.

Joe