[TR] control head wire sizes?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 18 13:05:48 MST 2008

Due to my clumseness, I have ruined 2-3 control head harnesses.  I am now
attempting to install a "homemade" harness consisting of 3 strands of 16 ga.
(turn signal) wire and 1 strand of 14 ga. (horn) wire.  I think these wire
sizes are consistant with the original wire sizes.

Does anyone think I ought to question this procedure?

Thanks,  Paul Dorsey  60 TR3