[TR] tr nos vs. repros.

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Dec 17 12:01:43 MST 2008

Agree, how do you tell?  I have two bumpers from my 58 & 59, just took to
chrome shop, they look identical but I could not tell you if they are both
Original or Repro.   Some have said the gauge of steel is thinner on the
repro, but what are the correct thicknesses?

Now as for the gravel guards, they fit horribly and they are new from TRF...
No question as to their heritage!

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO