[TR] Ever ask your child what car they want?

Ashford Little 70tr6 at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 16 06:17:46 MST 2008

No, not a 16 year old.  My wife called me after dropping the kids off
at school, and they played a game on the way.  She asked them if they
could have one car, what would it be?  My daughter responded to the
singular request by naming four cars.  When Catherine reminded her
that she had only asked for one car, she said "why not, we have four
cars."  Here were the responses from youngest to oldest.

Amalie (6):  		TR6, 911, Trooper and a Bug - the first three have
inhabited the driveway at one time or another
Davis (8):  		TR8,  I didn't know he even knew what a TR8 was
Nathan (10): 		Spitfire and a Mustang	-	I hope an older one

There's hope for the younger generation yet.

Ashford Little
'70 TR6