[TR] Turn Signal Wiring 59 TR3A

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 05:04:37 MST 2008

Scott,
I just went and looked as I have done this recently.  I replaced my  tail
light sockets as the bullet receptacles had broken in some places and the  PO
repair was somewhat funky.  The new chrome bulb socket pieces have hard  ground
bullet receptacles whereas the originals did not and relied on the screw  to
body.  I ran a new black wire to a hard ground to the stud and nut that  holds
the license plate light.  IMHO a hard ground is recommended for  tail/brake
lights on a car that is so questionably visible.  Eliminate the  possibility of
failure.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)