[TR] Gas prices

scotts junk smacsjunk at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:24:32 MST 2008

Canadian prices are currently in the .90$Cdn per liter / roughly 3.10 $US per
US gallon. And remember US gallons are smaller than Imperial - I get caught
with this one every time I'm in the states doing mental milage calculations to
my next refueling destination.

cheers
Scott> > Sorry to 'bomb' the list but I'd appreciate a little feedback
a.s.a.p. A well-known Triumph parts > supplier has most generously donated a
sum of money for the Triumph Trans-AmeriCa fuel fund for > 'uncle jack' (the
Stag) Given that gas prices are falling from the highs of 6 months ago, it's
now > *only* US$5.85 for 95 octane (RM) unleaded per imperial gallon at my UK
supermarket. I think our 95 > octane stuff equates to 91 in the US. So what's
the typical pump price per US gallon for 91 stuff? I > need to work out how
far the Stag will go on the value of this donation at current exchange rates >
before posting to the website.> > Jonmac>