[TR] Gas prices

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 09:32:43 MST 2008

> So what's the typical pump price per
> US gallon for 91 stuff?

Prices are fluctuating wildly in the US; I typically see a 10-15% range in
prices just driving to work.  Plus it's not at all clear whether they will
rise again by next summer (typically they do go up in summer).

But at the moment, premium seems to be averaging about $2 per US gallon in
CA; which is typically somewhat higher than the remainder of the US.  I
would say that is a reasonable figure for planning purposes.

BTW, my US-spec Stags seem quite happy with "regular" fuel.

Randall