[TR] Gas prices

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 8 05:24:00 MST 2008

Sorry to 'bomb' the list but I'd appreciate a little feedback a.s.a.p. A well-known Triumph parts
supplier has most generously donated a sum of money for the Triumph Trans-AmeriCa fuel fund for
'uncle jack' (the Stag) Given that gas prices are falling from the highs of 6 months ago, it's now
*only* US$5.85 for 95 octane (RM) unleaded per imperial gallon at my UK supermarket. I think our 95
octane stuff equates to 91 in the US. So what's the typical pump price per US gallon for 91 stuff? I
need to work out how far the Stag will go on the value of this donation at current exchange rates
before posting to the website.

Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation