[TR] TR3A Wind blocker????

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 15:03:17 MST 2008

 John,

I built one for my TR6 that is a little different design in that it can be raised and lowered and has glass(green tinted) instead of lexan or plexiglass.?? I put some notes on my progress at triumphowners.com/108 towards the bottom of the page under special projects.? It should be noted that the when I wrote the article and took the pictures on the site I used lexan and cut it with a dip in the middle.? When I replaced the lexan with glass I went with a straight top design.? Take a look and yell if you have any questions.? The set-up works very well.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108