[TR] Government at its worst

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Dec 3 22:07:47 MST 2008

Good ideas indeed Andy, I just realized that the 1959 project I bought
earlier this year came with a title that was transferred in by the
owner-before-the-owner-before-me in 1990 but never filed.   When the PO gave
it to me he said all I had to do was take it to the DMV when the car was
ready to be put on the road as it would have to go through a safety
inspection before they would issue a new Utah title.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO