[TR] My 3 queries

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 08:19:22 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/3/2008 12:30:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:

Further  to my post of yesterday, very many thanks for the many emails that
have come  in with sage
words of advice.

1. The issue of title is resolved. I  don't want the Stag titled in my name
anyway, so whoever is
willing to  take on that burden has my full sanction
2. I shall bring multiple copies  of a letter from the registered *owner*
authorising me to drive the
car.
3. I was going to bring an International Driving Licence anyway to  support
my normal one - but
omitted to mention it in my first  post.

Thanks everyone for your  input

Jonmac

FYI,
I have had friends from the UK sometimes drive one of my cars. Insurance in
many states is a requirement. I was told by my insurance co that so long as he
 has my permission to be driving the vehicle, my insurance covers him even
though  he doesn't have a US license.
Mike Moore

Engineering  Manager
CL Moore & Associates, Inc.