[TR] My 3 queries

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 3 01:29:36 MST 2008

Further to my post of yesterday, very many thanks for the many emails that have come in with sage
words of advice.

1. The issue of title is resolved. I don't want the Stag titled in my name anyway, so whoever is
willing to take on that burden has my full sanction
2. I shall bring multiple copies of a letter from the registered *owner* authorising me to drive the
car.
3. I was going to bring an International Driving Licence anyway to support my normal one - but
omitted to mention it in my first post.

Thanks everyone for your input

Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation